Aromatherapy, the practice of using extracted oils from plants, has been around for thousands of years, used by many ancient civilizations for therapeutic, ritualistic, hygienic, and spiritual purposes. Today we continue the tradition of Aromatherapy to promote a healthy, balanced, and harmonized mind, body, and spirit.
To use, shake well, roll on skin or dab under nose. Inhale frequently. You can also take in the aroma straight from the bottle for a quick dose.
- Comes in pouch with descriptive card
- Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Jasmine Sambac Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Neroli Oil, Rose Oil, Geranium Oil, Lavender Oil, and Tuberose Oil
- Jasmine Oil - A beautifully sweet and floral scent that has been known to ease depression, increase alertness, and boost libido.
- Ylang Ylang Oil - A unique sweet floral note that is used to sharpen senses and reduce depression. It is said to temper fear, anger, and jealousy. It is also considered to be an aphrodisiac.
- Rose Oil - A deep and rich floral aroma used to balance hormones, relieve anxiety, increase feelings of love and compassion, and elevate moods.
- Lavender Oil - A soft floral scent used to relieve headaches, insomnia, anxiety, and tension. Said to create a peaceful state of mind.
- Tuberose Oil - A sweet, sultry, and sensual essence that’s calming and can be effective in dispelling emotional and mental negativity and promotes a sense of well-being.
- Cast Of Stones essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. For external use only. Apply a small amount on wrist to test for skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult a licensed physician before use.
About the Designer:
Cast Of Stones is a collection of unique offerings inspired by the rituals and mystical beliefs of ancient civilizations, designed and packaged to manifest a positive and abundant life. Each piece is hand finished and made in Los Angeles, CA.